Take a real vacation in this private, very quiet piece of heaven. Shallon at Eaglecliff is a newly renovated home surrounded by over an acre of towering hemlock, fir and arbutus trees. The home is light and bright with walls of windows and a large sunny deck that takes advantage of the spectacular view.
The living room has comfy armchairs and couch in front of a wood-burning fireplace. As an open concept living area, it is joined to the brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances. All the tools you need to cook delicious meals are here.
The master bedroom is a retreat itself. With its own private deck and a clawfoot bathtub that overlooks the forest and ocean, it is truly its own escape.
Situated on a southwest facing bluff and overlooking an arbutus grove, Shallon at Eaglecliff on Bowen Island boasts the calm, cool tranquility of the forest, and the golden warmth of the sun. This home maximizes its spectacular views from all the major rooms in the house.
- Spectacular view
- Completely renovated and refurnished in 2006
- Private and secluded – on over 1 acre of forest
- Large deck
- Brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Master bedroom has private deck with view and clawfoot tub
- Four bedrooms; 1 with king size bed, 2 with queen size beds and 1 with double bed
- One full and one half bath with heated floor
- Woodburning fireplace
- Wireless Internet Access
- Herb garden
- Washer and dryer
- TV with DVD player
Accommodates: up to 8 guests