Whether your vision of a perfect vacation is to simply curl up with a book or to take advantage of the many outdoor activities, Shallon at Eaglecliff is the place for you.
- Do nothing in peace and quiet
- Relax on the deck while looking over the arbutus grove and ocean.
- Walk down to Eaglecliff beach for a swim. (5 minute walk)
- Golf at Bowen Island 's new golf course
- Play tennis
- Explore Bowen's Sunday Market in the Cove.
- Visit the Historian's Museum at the crossroads to learn about Bowen's past
- Visit the art and craft galleries of Artisan Square
- Walk through rainforest in Crippen Park and visit the Memorial Garden , fish ladders, waterfall, meadow and hatchery
- Hike to the top of Mt. Gardner (2480ft) for stunning views of the Pacific Northwest .
- Play a boardgame.
- Look for swans and herons in the lagoon.
- Rent a sea kayak and paddle around the island.
- Pick some fresh herbs from our garden and barbecue some westcoast salmon for a delicious dinner on the deck.
- Treat yourself to a delicious breakfast, brunch or lunch at Artisan Eats in Artisan Square. For dinner a nice spot is The Left Bank in Snug Cove.
- For a dining experience a bit more casual but equally delicious, visit Tuscany restaurant. If the weather is warm, request a table on the outdoor patio.